Wednesday, September 21, 2011

New Blogging Website

So I have decided to finally publish a blog that will allow me to share my nonsensical ramblings with the world in hopes that someone might actually understand, or possibly even relate to the topics that are near and dear to my heart.  The name for the blog actually comes from a co-worker who thought it summed up in short order the group of people that I call my friends.  It means essentially that we run the ridges and are nothing short of rats on the river.  We have no claim to fame, but are rather a group of everyday people who make their living and their pleasure off what nature has to offer.  The outdoors has been a part of my life as long as I can remember, and I look forward to sharing my experiences with you, my readers.  (However few of you there may be!)  Stay tuned for accounts of my outdoor adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment