Monday, November 11, 2013

Allagash Buck

I was talking to Louis Landry who is one of my frequent readers and I expressed my apologies for lack of material being posted as I have been short on time.  He recommended even a quick word with a picture to keep everyone up to date, so I will try to be checking in more frequently even if it is for a shorter post.

Just a quick photo of a great buck that came out of Allagash this past weekend.  Exact location to remain a secret.  I heard of several other large buck sightings on Saturday as well.  Share your pictures and stories with us at hustonswildlife@yahoo.com.  I will be running traps tomorrow as well so check back for pictures of hopefully success!




2 comments:

  1. Good thing he won't be needing to see any more!!

    In all seriousness though, that's an impressive rack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sure is a beautiful buck! I found out that it weighed in at 230lbs.

    ReplyDelete