Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Trapping Update

So I apologize for my absence, but you can rest assured it is for good reason!  I have been catching some fur and that keeps me busy in the fur shed.  Enjoy a few pictures in the mean time (Few due to the fact that a lot of recent trapping activities have been after dark and the camera doesn't do well).  I did have a special partner for a few hours last weekend and he is sure to be a future trapper.  Thanks for coming along Tanner!  Stay tuned for lot's more to come I hope!





4 comments:

  1. Haha this is great! Tanner must have had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He seemed to have a blast. He was a track expert just like on his favorite show and we had some "Live Action"!

      Delete
  2. Utmost respect for staying active in icing conditions...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you Reverend! It certainly compounds things a bit, but once I get bit by the trapping bug I can't give it up! Plus the fur is more prime now than ever.

      Delete